PARCEL Market at Canal Park, presented by the Capitol Riverfront BID, is an engaging & urban outdoor holiday market featuring a 10,000 squarefoot ice rink, interactive art installations, a cozy food pavilion warmed by fire pits, live & local music performances, DIY creative workshops, and a styled festival tent showcasing a thoughtfully curated list of talented local designers, artists, chefs, and food artisans. With PARCEL, we strive to elevate and urbanize the concept of a holiday market event. By incorporating handmade, modern styling and showcasing emerging and independent brands, retailers, food producers, chefs, and local musical talents, PARCEL will create an overall festive and unparalleled experience for marketgoers of all ages.
FEATURES of PARCEL:
- Curated largescale retail tent featuring local & small businesses, artists, and designers
- Food & lounge area featuring DC foodie favorites, warm drinks, and cozy fire pits
- Live musical performances by local DJs and bands
- Interactive art installation created by local DCbased artist, Kelly Towles (www.kellytowles.com)
- Retail art installation created by local floral stylist, Taffy Floral (https://www.facebook.com/taffyfloral/)
- DIY creative workshops curated and led by A Creative DC (www.acreativedc.com)
- 10,000 squarefoot ice rink
- Kids & pet friendly
- Free & open to the public
Whether enjoying tasty cuisine, lacing up for skating, or finding gifts for friends and family among talented local merchants, the Capitol Riverfront BID invites all to celebrate the season with us at PARCEL Market. This event is free and open to the public. For the latest updates, visit www.parcelmarketdc.com, Facebook at PARCEL Market DC, and Twitter at @parcelmarketdc.